Skip to main content

Hi there

I have my own company email address which was invited to another company account in the past. After that project was done another company invited my business email to their account and is currently active with their project.

What I wanted to do is signup for my own company account using the same business email but since my email is linked to this account I cannot add my own subscription.

What I want to do is use my company email account to create a top-level paid Lucidchart account while still invited to this other company account while I am working on their project.

One of the reasons I am trying to do this is because I will need to be inviting my staff members to my company account to work on internal projects.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Hi @richard r thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately there can only be one Lucid account associated with an email address which is why you are not able to create another account using the same email address.

Since this involves details regarding your account I will move our conversation to a support ticket. We will be in touch with you shortly thank you!

If anyone else is experiencing a similar issue or have other specific questions about their account please reach out to us directly at support@lucidchart.com. Cheers!