Skip to main content

I've added 'lucid.app' to Sharepoint HTML field security to allow my lucid chart to be embedded however I'm still getting the same error message when I try to embed in sharepoint:

"Embedding content from this website isn't allowed but your admin can change this setting. They will need to add 'lucid.app' to the list of sites that are allowed."

Is there something else that I need to add to my Sharepoint settings? or something that I'm missing?

Thanks.

Hi Janelle

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community. Would you mind sharing the error message you're receiving in this form so we can troubleshoot with you directly? Thanks again for your help and patience. 

Hi Adam

I am running into the same error as Janelle my admin has confirmed that Lucid Chart is added to the allowed URL's. Would you be able to confirm if you have seen this before and what else we can check?

Hey Paul

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Because this seems to be document/account specific I have created a support ticket for you so we can take a closer look at this issue. We will be in touch with you shortly. 

If anyone else out there is experiencing a similar issue please reach out to us at support@lucidchart.com.