Skip to main content

I use lines to represent integrations.  Is there anyway to add a link to a line so that it opens another diagram?  Id be happy with just popping open a note.  Lines represent an entire workflow that I would like to explode into another diagram or provide more detailed information about.

Hi Chris

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately using a line as a hotspot is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

As a growing company we take our feature requests very seriously. We are continuously looking for how we can make our product more useful and effective for our users and we pass that information directly to our product development team.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

For anyone else looking for more general information on hot spots and links check out this article: Actions (Links) and Hotspots