Skip to main content

I'm new to this I have the jest of basic flowcharts down I want to add photo images to certain balloons/shapes along with my text name for the balloon.  I see you can add hyperlinks slides etc. but maybe I'm not understanding it correctly.  If you took a sample org chart I want to be able to click on a balloon and have the photo I've selected for it expand then go back to a smaller size when I move away from it.  Is this do-able?  Is this more like "adding a layer"?

Hi Bruce! Please check out the screenshot below to see how you can fill a shape with an image: 

To get your org chart pics to pop up I recommend using hotspots and layers. You can check out this Help Center article for more information :)

it seems that layers just mange the flowcharts but do not allow tagging an image (like a screenshot) to an activity. Any other suggestions?

Hi Mike 

Thanks for continuing this thread! I’m not sure I quite understand the issue you’re experiencing – are you unable to move an image / a shape filled with an image to a layer? Or are you unable to toggle images / shapes filled with images using our actions feature? Please keep in mind that in order for you to toggle images using layers you will need to add an action to a shape or use our hotspot shape once you have moved your image(s) / shape(s) filled with image(s) to a layer. Please refer to the gif below. 

If that is not working for you this is likely a document-specific issue and I would be happy to take a closer look. Please submit a ticket by filling out this form with a screenshot of the issue and the URL to the document you are trying to toggle images/layers. Thanks!