Skip to main content

Hi

I have a process doc set up with 5 swim lanes.   I need to insert a whole new section within the middle of the process is there a way of moving all the boxes and arrows in one go to create the space I need in the middle of this file?   Moving them one by one will take ages and mess up the alignments

Thanks

Zoe

Hi Zoe

Thanks for posting in the community. If you're attempting to add a new swim lane to the middle of your existing flow I'd recommend attaching a new swim lane to the top or bottom of the 5 lanes you currently have and then moving it up until it's in your desired location. Our article on Creating Swim Lanes details how to do this. I hope this helps! 

HI Zenmaster

i have the same issue but yours is not the answer i'm looking for. 

I need to create space within the process to insert 2/3 extra steps. so i want to move things horizontally out to the right in order to create that space.

how do i do it without it mucking up my existing boxes?

thank you!

Hi

I know how to do this!

You need to select the boxes/connectors that you want to move over to the right.

You can do this by dragging your mouse over the required boxes whilst holding down the mouse button.  They should then all be highlighted and can be dragged

Thanks