Skip to main content

Hi

When I add a jpeg to a diagram the jpeg quality is downgraded and is not sharp as the original.

How can this be fixed?

Hi Ido thanks for posting on the community! There are a few things you could try:

• Toggle off WebGL. This can be done by selecting View > Use WebGL.

• Copy and paste the image into the document. 

• Try uploading the photo in a Chrome incognito window to narrow down the potential cause.

• Try using a different Internet network.

If the problem still persists or if you have any other questions could you submit this Customer Support ticket with the URL of the document where you are trying to upload the image and a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after attempting to insert the image. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

I'm curious if there is a resolution to this issue.  I am having the same issue and I have tried all of the suggestions.
Thank you

Hi John

Sorry for the trouble! Since you've tried the recommended steps can you submit a ticket to our support team with the following information so we can take a closer look?

• The list of steps you have already taken to attempt resolution of the issue.

• The URL of the document that includes the jpeg image.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after attempting to insert the image. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac)

Thanks for your help and patience.