Skip to main content

I imported google sheets with image links on some records.  How do I update this report to add missing data or new contacts?  I update the google sheet but the updates don't transfer over to lucid chart.  I also click on the data link within and org chart and make updates there but again they don't carry over to the org chart

Hi @peter m103 thanks for posting in the community! It sounds like you may be using both the Data-linking and Org Chart features in Lucidchart. These are two separate features and the location to update/refresh the data set is different for each.

Would you mind sharing a brief description of how you are trying to update the linked data? This will help us identify which feature you may be using and suggest the best solution for your use-case. 

For reference the option to refresh a linked dataset for the Org Chart feature is located in the right panel. Is this the option you are using to refresh the data linked to your diagram? 

Thanks in advance for your help! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.