Skip to main content

Hello

I am a new user to LucidChart and I love it so far! I tried a few templates and eventually  I settled on the "Interrelationship Diagram" document for my current project. I would like to try something new here. I want to be able to "Add Action" to the arrows not the boxes! I want to link each individual arrow to its own page that explains in detail the underlying relationship conveyed by that arrow. Is this possible in LucidChart? If not then what is the closest that I can get to this?

Hi Majed

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Unfortunately it is not currently possible to add actions or links to arrows lines or connectors in Lucidchart. You can add actions to shapes text boxes or other icons in your diagram or you can use the 'Hotspot' shape from the Standard shape library to cover a more specific area. Hotspot shapes will not be visible in exported documents (like PDF files) but will still function when clicked. Though actions cannot be directly linked to a line I recommend placing a hotspot shape over the desired line to 'link' the line to an action. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.