Skip to main content

Hi

I have a question regard on how to make a diagram.

At this moment i am making a diagram about the disease Heart Failure focusing on the therapy after diagnosis.

The therapy consists of several controls (measuring weight bloodpressure etc) but on different times in the whole process. 

Do you know suddenly how I can make such a diagram? Maybe using another editor?

Kind regards

Hi there 

Thanks for posting in the community! I'd be happy to help you determine the best way to create your Process diagram. 

First I recommend checking out our Introduction to Flowcharting Help Center article to learn about the basics of working with flowchart shapes in the Lucidchart editor. 

The Modify Format and Style Shapes article will also be a useful resource because it teaches you how to modify the styling properties (color size text etc.) of the shapes in your flowchart. You may want to use a similar color or other formatting property across all "control" shapes in your diagram so that the viewer can see that they all represent the same step. 

I also recommend browsing some of our Flowchart templates from the template gallery for inspiration. You can find some ideas in our Help Center's template gallery and access even more from your Docs page in the product.  

I hope these resources are helpful! If you are still stuck please reply to this thread with additional information about your use case or questions about the product and I would be happy to help you out! Best of luck with your diagram :)