Skip to main content

Hi

Is the action link preview supposed to be a clickable link or just a view? It's clickable when editing the document but not when presenting or publishing to PDF...... Am I missing something?

Hi Marv thanks for posting in the community! I've taken a look and I was able to reproduce this issue with the link preview shape not being clickable when viewed in presentation mode or when exported as a PDF. I've reported this to our development team and they will take a closer look at the issue! I am so sorry for the trouble and I'll be sure to update the thread here with word of a fix as soon as I have one. 

In the meantime as a workaround I recommend using the regular "link to web" option without converting to a preview shape as this functionality will still work while in presentation mode or in a PDF. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Hi - any idea about a resolution to this?

@marv Thanks for following up! Unfortunately we don't have any further updates at this time. I will follow up on this thread if more information becomes available.