Skip to main content

Hi

Is it possible to access UI and What Proxy could be used for that.

For example I need to save file open file export file using my Extension API.

Best regards.

Hi @michel l

While saving will happen automatically within Lucidchart accessing a file and exporting a file can be done using our REST API Document Access endpoints.

If you're still unable to accomplish what you need with our REST API please provide more detail around your use case and we'll be happy to work with you more closely.

Yes you're right about saving but using the Rest API is quite limited. For example among these limitations export could only be done in png ann jpeg.

In a general way is there a list of UI command that can be achieved using extension API.

Best regards.

Hi @michel l you are correct - our REST API currently only allows you to export to specific file types and I'm afraid our Extension APIs also don't have any expanded ability when it comes to exporting in other file types. 

You can refer to our editor extensions in our Extension API documentation here for a list of endpoints we support. If you're wanting to create custom UIs within Lucid using React web framework you can find out more about this here as well. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to follow up in this thread!