Skip to main content

I'm glad I wasted an hour trying to document my equipment rack. It's easy to use but the only reason I'm not using Visio to do it is because Visio doesn't run on a Mac. I will have to revert to my Visio which incidentally comes with Visio compatibility not like your overpriced monthly plan. Why BOTHER calling it a "FREE" account when you should just call it "Expires after 20 minutes of use) account." You suck. Good riddance.

Hi Frederick thanks for taking time to post in the community - apologies that you had a poor experience! We'd love to take a look at any issues you experienced; please get in touch by submitting a support ticket via this form and we'd be happy to help!

For anyone else seeing similar issues if you are seeing a popup about premium features you are trying to access functionality not available at your subscription level.  Please note that free accounts are limited to creating 3 documents with up to 60 objects each so this may be the reason why you are hitting a paywall. For more information please review our Lucidchart Plans article. If you are interested in upgrading right away please visit our pricing page. Please let me know if you have any questions!