Skip to main content

2 proportional Venn Diagram circles

• 6 October 2016
  • 1 reply

Hi

Haven't seen this supported anywhere by anyone (not excel powerpoint lucidchart creately . . no one).

I have 250 iOS customers and 130 Android . . how do I quickly draw two proportional circles?

I have 170 iOS customers and 90 Android that have a special device type . . how do I draw 2 inner circles that have the right proportions?

of those customers with the special device type 90 iOS customers and 50 Android have the special software . . how do I draw 2 more inner circles with the right proportions?

That's going to look like 2 snowmen from above or two lopsided targets but two sets of 3 inner circles . . Drawn to Proportion (we can use the largest 250 as the index)

Thanks in advance

Hi Joe - Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately there's no easy way to do this. You will need to customize the page settings to change the units to pixels and then the grid settings to "Grid every 10 pixel" (for convenience) and then manually specify through the metrics panel what the height and width of the venn diagram circles should be. I hope this helps! Good luck with your diagram!