【実現したいこと】

初回、2回目以降で同じ図形を利用し、かつフローの線はそれぞれ独立して表示・非表示を切り替えたい

【現状】

以下のようにレイヤーを分けて作成しています。

• ページ test:maindatamethodscreateの図形

• レイヤー 初回接続:初回接続時フローの線

• レイヤー 2回目以降:2回目以降接続時フローの線

【問題点】

• レイヤー内で線を引くとページ及び自分自身以外のレイヤーの図形に吸着しないため、図形の位置を変更すると全レイヤーで線の位置を修正しなければならない(例)レイヤー:初回接続で線を引くとページtestの図形に吸着しない)

• レイヤー毎に図形を作成すると、修正があるたびに全レイヤーの図形を修正しなければならない

【添付】

良い方法があればアドバイスを頂けるとありがたいです。

よろしくお願いします。

Hi there thanks for posting! I apologize for not being able to respond in Japanese. 

Unfortunately it's currently not possible to form new line connections across layers. Lines can maintain connections to shapes across layers if they are moved to the layer after the connection is made but they can't make new connections with shapes on another layer. The one exception to this is that if a line is connected to at least shape on the same layer it will connect to any shapes on the base (page) layer which are moved close to the line. 

​​
But it needs to be connected to at least one shape for this to work. See below- the line on layer 2 is not connected to any shapes so it won't automatically connect to a shape on the page layer. 

If line connections across layers is a feature you would like to see would you mind adding this to our feature request form? In the meantime as a workaround I recommend moving any unconnected lines to the layers of the shapes you are trying to connect them with establishing the connection and then moving the lines back to their original layer. Please let me know if you have any questions!

日本語の投稿にも対応してくれてありがとうございます。

機能が無いことは残念ですが、正しい情報と回避策を知れてよかったです。

feature request formにも投稿しておきます。