• 5 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Lucidspark ボードをゲストコラボレーターと共有するために

共有可能なリンク] をオンにしたのですが、
ユーザのリストに「ゲスト」が見つからないのですが、表示するための設定は
別画面にありますでしょうか?

※Lucidsparkはチームで契約

Hi @wf95,

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I am sorry for not being able to respond in Japanese, and I hope I can help you in English.

• Could you try opening your board in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause?
  • Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English).

If those don’t resolve the problem, can you please send the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Find below a machine-translated version of my response just in case this may facilitate our communication. Feel free to respond in Japanese or English.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucid コミュニティに投稿していただきありがとうございます。日本語で返信できず申し訳ありません。英語でお手伝いできればと思います。

• 潜在的な原因を絞り込むために、プライベート ウィンドウまたはシークレット ウィンドウでボードを開いてみてください。
  • 別のネットワークに接続したり、VPN から切断したりすることもできます (該当する場合)。アカウントのパフォーマンスの問題は、インターネット セキュリティ/速度またはブラウザーの問題に関連している場合があります。これらの手順により、その可能性を排除できます。シークレット ウィンドウを開く方法については、このコミュニティ投稿 (英語) を参照してください。

それでも問題が解決しない場合は、次の情報を送信して、詳しく調べることができますか?

•  問題を再現した後の関連する Javascript コンソール出力のスクリーンショット。Javascript コンソールを開くには、Ctrl + Shift + J (コンピューターが Windows/Linux の場合) または Cmd + Opt + J (コンピューターが Mac の場合) を押します。