Lucidchart ERD Field Problems

• 22 March 2022
  • 3 replies

When I am editing one field in an entity other fields get deleted or updated. If I double-click on some fields say to change their name they revert to "Field". I retype the name but then they delete to blank later. If I hit "undo" a different field from the same entity may be put in it's place. What is going on?

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Doug

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your ERD. We have not received other reports of this occurring from users and I have not yet been able to reproduce. We'd like to help troubleshoot this with you individually so I've created a support ticket for you. Please refer to that thread for further correspondence. 

Hello I am having the same issue. Was there a resolution to this problem?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Brittany thanks for continuing this thread! We have resolved a few ERD bugs since your post -- would you mind confirming whether the issue is still occurring?

Please also try the following:

• Open your document in an incognito window and confirm whether you are able to reproduce the issue.
  • Open your document in an alternate browser and confirm whether you are able to reproduce the issue.
  • Can you try toggling WebGL off? This can be done by going to View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option.

If you are still seeing problems please submit a support ticket so we can gather more information and assist you directly. Thank you!