Skip to main content

Anyone have an issue with the L/R arrows at the bottom of the page not working all of a sudden? 

Hi Allyssa thanks for posting in the Lucid Community - I'm happy to help! We haven't heard any other reports of this but it definitely sounds unusual.

Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window please see this community post.

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!

Hi Allyssa following up with a bit more information - I've learned that this is a known issue and I have reported your case to our development team. I will update this thread as soon as I have word of a resolution! As a workaround I recommend clicking on the tabs which should continue to scroll.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Hi Allyssa

Good news! I have heard back from our development team and it sounds like the issue you experienced should now be resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues or have further questions.