Skip to main content

We have created a process map to assist librarians and archivists who frequently deal with issues pertaining to the "provenance" of items that they may wish to acquire for their collections. 

The flowchart is a bit intimidating.  Is there a way to "convert" the chart to a set of cards that would guide the user through the various steps?

Hey Reuven

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community 🥳 So converting the chart to a set of cards is not possible however I think there are a few things you could try out to attempt to get this board a bit more organized. First you can check out our Actions feature. Actions allow users to follow a flow by clicking on shapes and being led to a new location or they can reveal new layers on a process flow that weren't seen. Be sure to check out this great Community Post to see Actions in action 😆

Another piece of advice would be using Page Tabs. By breaking up the content into smaller chunks you can then copy and paste into different Page Tabs and allow the users to navigate there as they need. 

Hope this helps--if not feel free to reach back out with a bit more context I'd be happy to see if I can come up with any other solutions. Firm handshakes 🤝