Solved

Organizational groups via API

Badge

I'm trying to create my organizational groups via API using the https://users.lucid.app/scim/v2/Groups endpoint and the urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:core:2.0:Group schema, but the creation is only related to sharing groups, how can I create organizational groups via the same method? if not API is there a solution to create them massively somehow?

icon

Best answer by Sylvia X 5 June 2024, 09:55

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @raffaele.schiavone, thank you for posting! I’m moving your post into the Lucid for Developer Community so that you can collaborate with other developers and product experts who use our API features. Feel free to continue adding to this thread!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @raffaele.schiavone, currently SCIM does not allow provisioning of organizational groups so it’s expected that the endpoint only creates sharing groups. We don't have a timeline at this moment but we will release more information and update here once this feature becomes available. 

In the meantime, could you please share a quick rundown of your goals with SCIM provisioning so we can better understand what you are trying to achieve? 

Please don’t hesitate to comment in the thread if you have any other questions. 🙂