Question

Getting multiple tabs diagram via API

• 29 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hello Team,

I am using API to export document. However, it exports only first tab of the document. Could you point me to resources / end-points that I could use to export all tabs within a diagram?

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi there, thanks for posting in the community!

I’d recommend checking out our documentation here as a first step. Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I’m guessing you’re wanting to export images, but if you’re looking for or open to another type of export then you may want to consider our Get Document Contents API. Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Thank you for quick response - I am wanting to export images in all tabs of each document.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thanks for clarifying. We don't currently support exporting all pages as images in a single call. Our image export API takes a page parameter, so you’ll need to ask for each page, one at a time.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Badge +2

Thank you for confirming - in that case is it possible to extend rate limit? I know currently it is set to 75 per 5 minutes (or something similar), but if we have to make a separate call for each tab, then can we extend it?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

ufarr - about how many tabs/images are you looking to export? And how often? I’d love to understand your use case and needs a bit more.

Badge +2

We expect at least 300 diagrams and each of them can have upto 20 tabs. Each document can be accessed on average 4-5 times a day.