Skip to main content
Solved

Who is at Agile Alliance Conference in Dallas this Week?

• 24 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Just curious how many others are in Dallas this week for the Agile Alliance conference.

Comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi Chris, thanks so much for reaching out! 🖐 We as Lucid are there and would love to say hi - stay tuned, and I’ll use this thread to connect you with our team who’s there. 

In the meantime, you might also find success by cross-posting this in our Lucid for Product/UX user group, as well as our Agile trusted user group - learn more about that here! Besides connecting with other Agile folks immediately there, it sounds like you’d also have great insight for shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools and we’d love to have you participate. 

Badge

Hey Chris! Glad you reached out. I’m at the conference with quite a few of our team members. I hope you have had a chance to stop by our booth and roll a D20 dice for a prize (IYKYK). Hopefully you’ve found other Lucid users to chat with as well, but if not, stop by our booth during tonight and I’m confident there will be a handful of other users there too. Look forward to connecting!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ditto to Collin’s comment! We’d love to say hi at our booth, and can introduce you to other Lucid fans. 

Thanks for reaching out! The conference has been great thus far. 😄

Badge

Hi Chris! +1 to everything above! You might see a few Lucidites in various sessions, but you can always find us at the booth when the expo hall is open. I’m stoked for the reception tonight! Be sure to throw your hat in the ring for the amazing giveaway we’ll be doing! 🙌🏻