Skip to main content

Upcoming webinar: See firsthand how Lucid’s AI capabilities can add value to your org

• 20 August 2024
  • 5 replies

Everyone’s buzzing about AI—but how can your team best apply this technology to accelerate innovation?

Join the Lucid team later this week in a live webinar as they demo our AI capabilities in real time. Plus, learn what makes Lucid’s approach to AI different and get ideas of where to start applying AI to your workflows to save time and streamline your work.

AI in action: Scaling workflows and increasing efficiency with Lucid
Date: August 29, 2024
Time: 11 a.m. MT (1 p.m. ET)

We’d love to see you there!

Register now: https://lucid.co/resources/webinars/ai-showcase-august-2024?utm_medium=lucid-outreach&utm_source=community&utm_campaign=webinar&utm_content=aug-2024-gtm-webinar2

This is so practical and helpful - you don’t want to miss!

Is there another way to register?

My work browser is blocking your registration form widget on the landing page

Hi @Phil B sorry to hear this! It sounds like you’re not the only one experiencing this - mind taking a look at the troubleshooting steps described in this thread to see if they help at all? 

Regardless, I will be sure to provide you with access to the recording - I’m so sorry for the trouble and inconvenience!

Hi @Micah, thanks for getting back to me - I did try using the incognito option before posting this comment, but it didn’t work for me.

Since we already passed the date of the webinar, I’d love if you can send me a link to the recording.

Hi @PhilipUk, Thank you for the reply! Apologies that you couldn’t register for the event. Here is the recording of the webinar! Please let me know if you need help with anything else.