Skip to main content

Not Sure how to proceed

• 30 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I had an idea at work but I'm unsure how best to develop it. I need to know the best way to quickly create a dynamic graphic map that shows connections between different organizations with filters to show their disparate characteristics.  Im trying to create a resource for nonprofits to know who does what so that if they are at capacity they can refer clients rapidly to another entity.

There is a ton of Lucidchart and lucidboard tutorials but what template would be best for this?  My vision is pretty much a tagged filterable directory and when you click on an entity it pops out into more info.

Hi @dave b thanks for posting in the community and sharing your idea! It sounds like our Org chart feature might be able to help with creating your vision of a dynamic graphic map. You could also use the group view function in Org Charts to help organize your chart into various groups based on department location SCRUM team or any other category from your dataset.

You may be able to pair this with conditional formatting to help filter / tag or using layers and actions to help display different information. 

I hope this helps! Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions - we're happy to help! :)