Skip to main content

5 templates to set (and keep) your 2024 goals

• 24 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Happy New Year, Lucid Community! We hope 2024 is off to a great start for all of you. A new year is a great time to start fresh with goals, resolutions, and intentions. 

We’ve rounded up some of our favorite templates to help you set and keep your goals throughout 2024. 💪🏽

• Yearly resolutions template: Commit to your resolutions by writing them down. Keep all of your goals in one place while staying motivated throughout the year.💥
  • New Year’s resolutions template: Brainstorm and share New Year’s resolutions with your team.💫
  • Annual calendar: This all-purpose calendar will help you visualize travel plans, meetings, campaigns, and other scheduled events. View the year as a whole and zoom in to each month when needed.🗓️
  • Daily schedule: Feeling like there’s never enough time in the day? Refocus by mapping out your schedule with this template. Plan out tasks, daily priorities, and when to take breaks.⏰
  • Gratitude jar activity: Focus on what you’re grateful for by taking a moment to practice gratitude. Connect with your team by appreciating what you have. 💙

What resolutions do you have for 2024? Share them with us below!

for 2024, I will aim to have that work-life balance, and stop thinking about my work tasks 24/7

What a great goal, Ria! Hopefully some of these templates can help you prioritize this goal!

I love the daily schedule template. Using the stickies under “goals” and “notes” are so helpful for me throughout the day to jot down a quick thought or reminder! Sometimes, it’s so helpful to just get it written down somewhere so I can stop thinking about it, focus on something else, and return to it later.