Skip to main content

Are outdated and inefficient processes costing you precious time? Check out our top tips to supercharge productivity and make collaboration a breeze. 💫

1. Mind maps + AI: Mind maps are perfect for visually organizing ideas, and our new AI-powered features make them even better. Now, AI can suggest new branches to add, sparking innovation and saving you time!
  2. Quick diagramming: Access intuitive features to add, change, and preview shapes, generate automatic branching, and more. 
  3. Visual Activities: Make decisions faster with Visual Activities. Capture unbiased feedback, rank ideas, vote on topics, give project updates, and more.

Curious to learn more? Explore the rest of our tips here and comment below how you save time in Lucid!

I recently used a Visual Activity to capture feedback in a more engaging way than just emailing a list of questions. I’m sure experts like @Ria S, @Vince B, and @Stacey R know about some other efficiency hacks as they are the real MVPs! 

Thanks for the shoutout, @Ashtyn C! I am a superfan of Visual Activities, too!

With Visual Activities, there are so many samples to get going with, which are, of course, totally customizable. I always like to start with something informal and fun to get people warmed up; so often, people enter meetings/presentations thinking it will be a passive experience, so I feel it’s important to set the tone right from the start. I love that Visual Activities allow you to choose an anonymous mode—it’s a way of making people more willing to share their honest feelings without judgement, which is important in certain situations. After everyone has engaged with the activity, it’s so easy to do a quick share of results and use that information to inform how things progress.