Stop CTRL+F Zooming to 150%

I use CTRL+F to search within Lucid Spark all the time.  It is so frustrating that search results zoom to 150%.  Please can this be turned off so that the zoom size stays at its setting prior to doing CTRL+F.

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, this isn’t currently supported in Lucid, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

https://community.lucid.co/welcome-to-the-lucid-community-15/feedback-and-feature-requests-5439 

Hi Eric, thanks for your reply.  I use Lucidspark for Brainstoming sessions with my clients.  I have diagrams with hundreds of “yellow stickys”, that are arranged in a tabular format.  I regularly use the diagram, and do a CTRL+F to search for keywords, but when the zoom increases from its current resolution to 150% I lose the view of where the “yellow sticky” is located in the overall big picture because it has been zoomed to 150%. Its actually annoying and embarassing when in front of clients, especially since I have promoted the use of Lucid with my clients.   I need Lucidspark to find my keywords, highlight them and leave the magnification at its original setting.  I see this was raised 4 years ago by another customer in the following link. How to search without zooming in? | Community (lucid.co) Can this be added to your developement schedule?  Many thanks John.