Skip to main content

Hi all, does anyone know if and how I can re-order a table?

So example, I want to drag line 2 of the column beneath line 1.

Hi @Quinten 

Yes – you can reorder as per your situation, start by selecting the table by clicking on it.

Then, hover your mouse over the row you want to move until a four-headed arrow cursor appears. Next, click and hold the row, and drag it to its new position, either up or down.

As you drag, a blue highlight will indicate where the row will be inserted.

Lastly, release the mouse button when the row is in the desired position, and the reordering process will be complete

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @Quinten 

Yes – you can reorder as per your situation, start by selecting the table by clicking on it.

Then, hover your mouse over the row you want to move until a four-headed arrow cursor appears. Next, click and hold the row, and drag it to its new position, either up or down.

As you drag, a blue highlight will indicate where the row will be inserted.

Lastly, release the mouse button when the row is in the desired position, and the reordering process will be complete

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hello @Humas1985 

I would like to see that on a screenshot if you don’t mind. Whenever I try this, this doesn’t work. I can only move the complete table.

Thanks, Kr Quinten

Sure thing, let me give a try and circle back.

Regards

Sure thing, let me give a try and circle back.

Regards

Hi @Humas1985 

Any updates still?

Hi @Leianne C - Could you please take a look and confirm on how to handle this from here?

Hi @Humas1985 and @Quinten

Thanks for your replies! After looking into this issue further, I am not able to see the previous functionality mentioned. Unfortunately, this isn’t currently supported in Lucid, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products.

If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: