Question

Mistake in annual plan collection

• 25 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Last Sunday October 21st my mother and I subscribed to the monthly plan which cost $7.99 USD (I'm from Chile) and we just realized that we were charged $91 USD for no reason. We need a concrete answer since we bought the monthly plan for a school project. Please accept our refund request.

This topic has been closed for comments

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello

Thanks for posting in the Community!

I am directing this to our billing team to get you taken care of. The team works through tickets in the order they are received and you can expect a quick response to your email associated with your Lucid account. Please refer to that email for further correspondence.

This community is dedicated to supporting your work in Lucidchart Lucidspark and Lucidscale. For additional subscription or invoice help please review these billing resources and for questions about charges on your account refunds or changing your subscription please fill out this form to reach the billing department. Doing otherwise will delay your response time.

Thank you!

Badge

I was fraudulently charged $540 after the trial, by which I did not agree. I also did not use anything. I am a struggling college student who does not have $540 dollars for something that is offered free through my University. Please give me my money back. Tried to call billing no response. Attempted several times. No response. Lucid is suggesting to me right now that it is a gimmick. Please respond and offer me resolve. My card was fraudulently charged for $540 dollars for nothing/no service rendered or provided. This is robbery. Help me get my money back. Ticket number (#4789762

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @google, thanks for posting in the community! I see you’ve submitted a billing support ticket and our team will respond as quickly as possible in order to support you. Please refer to your email for further correspondence from our Billing team!