Skip to main content
Question

Incorrect Subscription - Annual vs Monthly

• 2 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello All,

I’ve just upgraded my subscription and wanted to subscribe for a month to try out the platform for a potential project we’re looking to run. I’ve gone through the subscription process and I’ve been billed for a full year (£96.00) but I only wanted to try it for a single month (£9.00). I cannot see anywhere in the account/billing section which will allow me to cancel the subscription or alter it to a single month and get a refund. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hey there, since this deals with your subscription, I am directing this to our billing team to get you taken care of. The team works through tickets in the order they are received, and you can expect a quick response to your email associated with your Lucid account. Please refer to that email for further correspondence.

This community is dedicated to supporting your work in Lucidchart, Lucidspark, and Lucidscale. For additional subscription or invoice help, please review these billing resources, and for questions about charges on your account, refunds, or changing your subscription, please fill out this form to reach the billing department. Doing otherwise will delay your response time.

Badge +1

Hi @Kelsey Gaag - I’ve had a response from the billing team. Many thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@JMS It's my pleasure! Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! Have a great rest of your day.