Skip to main content
Solved

Forwarding invoices automatically

• 9 January 2023
  • 1 reply

My manager asked me to forward my Lucidchart invoices to our Accounting team every month. Is there a way to do this automatically?

Comments

Badge +5

Hi Clifford! Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I’m happy to help you with this.

Lucid has created an option for Account Owners and Billing Admins to be able to add additional email addresses to be CC’d and receive the invoices when a subscription renews. (The additional CC’d email address doesn’t need to be a user on the account so it won’t take up a license.)

You will need to opt in to receive invoices via email. To opt in just make sure the “Account admin” box is also checked in the steps below: 

• Navigate to the Plans & Billing page.
  • Click the three-dot menu next to “Billing history.”
  • Select Edit invoice details.
  • Under Notification Settings check the box next to "Other email address...". 
    • Note: To opt in to receive invoices just make sure the “Account admin” box is also checked.
  • Enter the email you would like CC'd on future invoices in the corresponding text field.
  • Click Save changes.

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions or concerns about your specific account or subscription please feel free to submit a private ticket directly to the billing support team here and we will be happy to assist you. For security purposes please be ready to verify the billing information on your account.

Customers from large Team (15+) Enterprise or Lucid Suite accounts can always contact our Accounts Receivable department directly for invoice-related questions by emailing ar@lucid.co or ar@lucidchart.com

Lucid’s official Help Center article about accessing and modifying invoices can be found here.

*If you have Opted-In but still missed the latest invoice email from Lucid it is possible that the email was filtered by your email provider as spam or promotional. To avoid this happening again please add ar@lucid.co ar@lucidchart.com and sales@lucidchart.com to the address book of your email provider as this will help it recognize that these emails are not spam or promotional.