Solved

Company Changed

• 18 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

our company was bought and changed basically everything from a financial/law perspective. We need adjustments for the current Lucid Invoice. I can’t find any update section to change this.

Thank you in advance,

Rinaldo Persichini

Ps: Why did we get billed 5 licenses while the years before 4 licenses where sufficient?

icon

Best answer by rafaalb07 22 January 2024, 15:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Meysens 

Hope you're doing well

I experienced this issue in the past and, since I was the Admin User for this organization, I was able to change the whole invoice info. as I changed the Billing Method.

It was  in this section (but with a corporate plan):

If you still have questions or need assistance, I recommend reaching Lucid Support Team here.

PS: You can also find some FAQ info. here.

Badge +1

Thank you rafaalb07! We Pay With Pay-Pal, so we should already have change the Invoice/Billing Address. I couldn’t find it directly but in combination with the sudden Price Hike, I think we will close our account at Lucid. Thank you for your Help!

Bet regards

Aldo

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thanks for those helpful tips, @rafaalb07! And thanks, @Meysens, for sharing this additional info - please feel free to reach out to the Billing Support team and they can support you with any additional questions and/or a cancellation. Thanks!