Skip to main content

Our University rebranded and our domain has changed from uncc.edu to charlotte.edu. My Lucid account was set up with uncc.edu. While I can login using SSO and/or Google sign-in with my new charlotte.edu address, I cannot access the documents that I created or were shared with me with the uncc.edu address. Since with uncc.edu we also used SSO, there is no way for me now to sign in with uncc.edu. Please advise.

Hi @smodesit!

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community!

You are able to update your domain in your User Settings. For more information please view this Help Center article. For a brief overview, check out this Community post (in English). To log in and adjust these settings, I suggest using SSO to sign in as this is still working for you.  

Please follow up with any questions or concerns, I’m happy to help! 

I posted the question since I attempted to adjust things in User Settings, but changes to Account Settings are disabled for me.

Hi @smodesit !

Thank you for following up.

It sounds like we will need to validate this new domain on an Account level.

I am transferring this request into a ticket so that I can further assist you with achieving this. Be on the lookout for an email from our support team, they will follow up on this shortly. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, I’m happy to help! 

Thank you, everyone. This seems to be resolved now.