Skip to main content

This content is blocked.

• 2 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello
We're running an older version of Confluence Server (6.7.1) upon installing Lucidchart plugin manually I got an error at the "Getting started" page of the plugin saying "This content is blocked. Contact site owner to fix it."
I have ran through all the possible troubleshooting steps that I could think of yet I could not find anything wrong.

Anyone got any ideas?

Hi Edgars

Thanks for posting in the Community and apologies for this delayed reply!

I'm sorry to read that you've encountered an issue with installing Lucidchart's Confluence integration.

Lucidchart is stored in AWS which results in our IP addresses changing on a regular basis. Because of this it is recommended to whitelist by domain. This article lists all the domains you will want to allow through.

You may also want to review our Confluence Integrations: For Team and Enterprise Admins article to go over all the steps to installing the Lucidchart App for Confluence just to make sure that you did not miss any when installing the integration.

Should you need further assistance please make sure that you get back to us via the support request that you filed last week and continue the conversation!

Thank you!