Skip to main content

Hi all,

I have a lucid spark document that users are unable to see the share button. I have the board in a shared team folder (3 folders deep). The user is in a group and that group has edit and share access to the team folder parent level. I have verified the sharing settings are enabled in the admin section as well as generating guest links for spark boards as well. Any ideas?

Hi @AndrewR, thank you for posting in the community!

If the user is a member of the user group with ‘Edit and share’ permissions to the parent Team Folder, they should be able to see the share button for your Lucidspark document as well.

Is it possible that the permissions for that group has recently changed? If you have share permission to the Team Folder, you can check this by right-clicking the parent Team Folder and selecting ‘Share’ then ‘Manage Collaborators’.

From there, you should see a list of all the collaborators that have access to the folder (see example below)

Could you please check and confirm if the group has the correct permissions to the Team Folder in question?

Thank you for your help and feel free to let us know if you have any questions!