Skip to main content

Hi guys, is it possible to have Lucid SSO setup with multiple IDP, let say two different Azure/Entra tenants? and how to make it happen. Thank you!

Hi, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! It is possible to configure SAML with multiple IDPs. You have the ability to upload multiple sets of SAML metadata to the Lucid Admin Panel, which will then present users with an option to select which SAML provider they’d like to authenticate with when attempting to sign in to Lucid. 

Thanks, so when I’m in the SAML sign-in activation page, for the domain, can I use multiple domains, or just a single domain and then add the other SAML metadata from the other domain/M365 tenant?

You can only specify a single domain, which should be the same value you’re using on the IDP side. You can add metadata using the “+ Identity Provider” button on the SAML configuration page. 

Thank you! 

And what’s SCIM again and is it necessary ? What does it stand for?

https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/360049432052-Enable-Azure-SAML-and-SCIM-in-Lucid

SCIM is not required but we do support it. I’ve linked our documentation on SCIM here

Hi @Adam Y turned out we also have two different account/org with Lucid, can two different account/org authenticate to a single Azure/Entra SSO? 

In this case you would need to create a distinct SAML app with unique metadata for each Lucid account.