Skip to main content

I create users using SCIM from MS Entra. This works perfectly. SCIM Group setup (for sharing) also works well. But I have a problem - only one user is in each group, the others are not. Can you advise me what I am doing wrong?

Hi @beatAK 

Potential factors include Lucidchart's SCIM implementation incorrectly handling group member updates, attribute mapping mismatches in the SCIM configuration, or synchronization issues resulting in outdated group membership information.

To troubleshoot, verify the SCIM configuration between Entra ID and Lucidchart, ensuring the correct bearer token is utilized.

Additionally, review attribute mapping settings in Entra ID to confirm accurate group member mapping, and ensure all mandatory Lucidchart attributes are properly aligned with Google Cloud Directory attributes

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We also look forward to hearing from other community members and associates, who may have alternative suggestions that could better address your requirements.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @beatAK, thank you for posting in the community! I can see that you’ve submitted a support ticket for your SCIM issue and someone from our team has responded. Please refer to the support ticket for further troubleshooting and assistance. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!