Skip to main content
Question

Questions For New Team Space

• 24 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a few questions regarding my new team enterprise space.  

• I have about 5 license users that have previous licenses from other teams but we want to make sure they are only getting charged for licenses on our plan.  How can I confirm this?
  • One of my users said she tried to click on the link sent out to her to join the team but the link has expired.  Can she just go to the Lucid site and log in with her email?

Comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Meghan Horn 

To ensure that your users are only being charged for licenses on your team's plan, you can follow these steps:

1. Access Account Settings:

• Navigate to the Team/Enterprise Settings from the main dashboard.
  2. Check User Licenses:

• Go to the Users tab to see a list of all team members and their license statuses.
    • Look for the users in question and verify if they are listed under your team's licenses.
  3. Remove Duplicate Licenses:

• If a user has a license on another team, you might need to contact Lucidchart support to ensure they are only billed under your plan.
    • You can also manually remove users from the other team’s license if you have administrative access.

If a user’s invitation link has expired, they can still join your team by logging in directly:

1. Login to Lucidchart

2. Access Team Invitation:

• If the original invitation link has expired, you can resend the invitation from the Team/Enterprise Settings.
    • Alternatively, once logged in, the user can navigate to the Shared with Me section to check if the team invitation appears there.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Meghan Horn

Thanks for your question! I will be happy to clarify! 

• One account user with a given email address can only have one Enterprise license. This one user can be part of multiple Teams within an Enterprise account. The users or the account owners will not be charged for a given user being part of multiple Teams within an Enterprise account. Feel free to read more about Teams in this article.
  • A user can be sent a new invitation from the Admin panel: Users > Add users > then you select Add single user or Add multiple users. If a user has an existing Lucid account, they can log into their account regardless of a license being granted beforehand. Finally, I highly suggest to learn more about user management here.

I hope this helps!