Skip to main content

Lucidchart plugin for Confluence is not compatible with Confluence 9.0.1 when the compatible version will be released?

Confluence Datacenter version : 9.0.1

Lucidchart plugin version : 1.28.0

@gkrithica, this appears to be a question that might be outside of the scope of Lucid Legends, which could be why it hasn’t been answered yet, so I will direct this to Lucid Software staff, @Amelia W @Addie @Abby S., who would have a better understanding of upcoming software releases.

More than 100 pages affected in my system due to incompatibility

Hi @gkrithica, thank you for posting in the community and @aparrish for the help here! I am currently checking this internally and will update this thread as soon as I hear back from our development team. 

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

Hi , let me know how to fix the error in 100plus pages , and approximate time for compatible version release.

Hi @gkrithica, thank you for your patience as I confirmed this with our development team. 

I am unfortunately unable to provide an exact timeline for when version 9.0.1 will be supported, but have confirmed with our development team we do plan to support it. You can also see the supported versions here in the Atlassian Marketplace listing

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause! Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Atlassian releases vulnerability every month forcing us to upgrade the application but the lucid plugin is not compatible with fixed version of Confluence.

Users are only affected.

Thank you for following up with that feedback, I have shared this with our development team and I can confirm that the update is on the team’s radar. Please continue to follow this thread, we will share an update here as soon as this is available.

We appreciate your help and patience. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Requesting to release the compatible version as early as possible.

Requesting to release the compatible version as its more than a month and the next security bulletin has been released by Atlassian.

@Leianne C 

Hi @gkrithica @aparrish, thank you for following up. Unfortunately we do not have any updates at this time however, I’ve passed your feedback on to our development team. I apologize for any disruption this may cause, and I will update this thread with any new information as soon as I hear from the team. 

Please follow along on this thread for updates, and post any additional questions or concerns below.

Hi @gkrithica, just following up here. The updated Lucidchart plugin should now be available. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!