Skip to main content

Hi Team,

From yesterday , Lucidchart diagrams are not showing up in our confluence instance. Instead of that we are getting page not found error.

Can someone please help us on this ASAP

Hi @sureshkumar

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! 

I noticed that you included the Confluence OnPrem tag in your post. To confirm, are you using Confluence OnPrem?

Could you reply to this post with the following information so I can look into the issue you’re experiencing?

• A screenshot of the issue so I can see what you are seeing. 
  • What browser are you using? Does the issue persist on an additional browser or if you use an incognito or private window?
  • The type of Confluence are you using (Cloud vs. Server vs Data Center). If Server or Data Center, what version?
  • What version of the Lucidchart plug-in are you using?
  • Your base URL. We need to make sure that there is a match between your base URL within Confluence and the URL our software is looking for.
  • A screenshot of the Javascript console when the issue occurs. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks! 
​​​

Hi Flavia,

We are hosting our confluence data center in our AWS and we are running in confluence 8.5.5 version 

and lucidchart plugin version is 1.26.18.

We are facing issues in all browsers , chrome and edge (both guest and normal windows).

Base url of our application : https://one-confluence.pearson.com/

In Detail : When we load the page, we can see the lucidchart diagram , but once loading was finished ,we are seeing the page not found error.

Console error :

Hi @sureshkumar

Thanks for providing this additional details! It seems like you have also submitted a support ticket and my colleague is looking into this and troubleshooting with you one-on-one. Let’s keep the conversation there to streamline the communication and information sharing! Thanks! 

Hi everyone, 

Quick update just in case anyone else runs into the issue Suresh reported – it was related to a Calendar plugin installed in their Confluence instance. Once they uninstalled it, the issue was resolved 🙌