Skip to main content

Hi all,

I recently added Lucid Cards for Jira Cloud to our Lucid account (I am an admin), and so far works as expected for my account but the user that requested it can’t access the expected projects in the Jira instance that it is connected to. I can see all projects and tickets (I am a site admin there) but even projects I know that the user is an admin of shows nothing. What permissions does this plugin specifically look for to allow access?

Hi @paul.roberts, thank you for posting in the community! Just to confirm my understanding, your user is able to use the Jira Cards integration but they are not able to see specific projects that are in the instance you have connect. Is that correct? 

As a first step, could you please confirm if your user has completed the steps outlined in this Help Center article to authenticate Jira within Lucidspark? Are they able to import existing issues into Lucidspark? 

If you are looking for more details on how the integration works and the permissions needed, I recommend checking out our Lucid Cards for Jira Technical FAQs resource found in the FAQ section of this Help Center article.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for, or if you have any questions! 

Hi @Leianne C ,

They have logged in and can only see some issues and projects that they also have access to. Basically they can import from 1 or 2 projects but should be able to import from 5-10 projects based on their Jira permissions.

Hi @paul.roberts, thank you for getting back to me with that information!

Could you please work with your users to confirm that they are connected to the correct Jira instance? You can check this by navigating to your Account Settings > Apps & Integrations > Lucidspark > Lucid Cards for Jira (See below screenshot for an example) 

Please let me know if they are connected to the correct instance! If so, we can continue troubleshooting in a private support ticket as it may require us to take a closer look at your accounts.

Thank you for all your help and patience! Please let me know if you have any questions.