Skip to main content

I’ve been working on managing timelines for Jira-managed projects with LucidSpark using the timeline feature. However, when the LucidSpark integration imports Jira issues, those Jira issue cards do not insert into the timeline in a similar way that manually created cards do. This prevents issues such as resizing the timeline, organizing current items and spacing.

I’ve tried multiple browsers, creating new LucidSpark boards and clearing the cache, however, the issue persists. 

Is there a possible fix for this? Without this working, we can not manage timelines in LucidChard in a scalable way.

Manual card showing connection:

Jira card not showing connection:

Hi @kbaudour 

Can you please clarify whether this is a new issue that's recently arisen or if this is the first attempt at trying this out? This will help me better understand the context and situation

Could you also review the below configuration steps to ensure that you've completed each one correctly?

The steps to configure the integration (with the new instance) are outlined in our For admins: Configure Lucid Cards for Jira Help Center article. 

If the integration has already been configured, please check out our Integrate Lucid Cards with Jira article to double-check you’re following the right steps. 

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

@Humas1985 

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up. This is an ongoing issue, it just finally hit a point today of make-it-or-break-it for using for the longterm.

Everything for Jira Cloud looks to be configured correctly. The data syncs without an issue and I can create Jira cards and have the information mirror what I would expect in Jira.

It appears to be around the Timeline not recognizing that the Jira card is a Card that can be brought into the timeline.

Hi,

@Humas1985 thank you so much for your input here!

We currently don’t offer the ability to put Jira cards into a timeline, but you can sort Jira cards into a dynamic table. For more information on this functionality, please review this help center article.

This is something that our development team has on their radar. If you’d like to upvote this feature within our product feedback space, please visit the product feedback post here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.