Question

Insert Photo

• 10 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I custom made an org chart with photos last week.  Today I am trying to add more photos and I’m not able to.  Is there a photo shape I should be using?

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @pdebitetto

Thanks for your post! There are different ways to add images to employee shapes:

1.  You can import images with your dataset. If you’ve uploaded a Google Sheets dataset to generate your org chart, you can update the images in that file and then refresh your dataset to automatically apply changes from the linked Google Sheet to the Lucidchart org chart. You can find the steps in the Manage data section of our Create an Org Chart Help Center article. 
  2. You can upload photos from your computer. You can find the steps in the Add photos section of our Create an Org Chart Help Center. 
  3. You can drag and drop a downloaded image onto a selected employee shape. This will allow you to add one image at a time. 
  4. You can add an image URL to an individual employee shape. You can also find the steps in the Add photos section of our Create an Org Chart Help Center. 

Please note: The images URL must be from a public location or they won't display          properly. If you are using Google Drive links they must be public links. 

I hope this helps! Please follow up in the comments below if you have any trouble following those steps! 
​​​​​​