Skip to main content

Trying to contact support 

Hi Mark

Thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! We may be able to help you restore files from a deleted account. I have gone ahead and moved our conversation to a private support ticket so that I can take a closer look at what may be causing the issue. Please keep an eye out for an email from Lucid Support!

For admins on Team or Enterprise accounts that are viewing this thread:

Start by reviewing the Delete or remove a user section of our The Admin Panel: User Management article in the Lucid Help Center. If the user you are deleting owns any documents you will need to transfer them by entering the new owner’s email address below “Transfer the user's documents to a new user". This requirement protects you from accidentally deleting documents along with a user account. The transferred documents will be located on the transfer recipient's My Documents page in a folder titled: "From rdeleted user's email address]". 

If you're unsure what user received transferred files from the deleted user try searching the folder title in Document Discovery (requires Account Owner or Document Admin permission).