Skip to main content

I’d like to start experimenting with Lucidchart, therefore I signed up for the free account.

However, I’m unable to create any diagram because whenever I try, the following message pops up:

How can I simply create a diagram?

Hello, 

Thank you for posting in the community!

You are part of an Enterprise account and listed as a Limited-access user. You will need to request a license to make edits/create diagrams. If you would like edit access, please request a license via the popup in your original message. You can also open a document and click on the orange banner at the top of your document.

Licenses are managed by the admins on your account. We would recommend reaching out to your internal IT for further help on your license request.

Thank you for your time and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for the quick reply. So that means I effectively cannot try out Lucidchart without requesting an extra license?

Hello, 

Because your account is part of your organizations Enterprise account, you will have to request a licenses on that account to edit/create diagrams. 

If you would like to create a free account outside of your organizations Enterprise account, we would suggest you use a personal email or another email that is not associated with your organizations domain to create the free account.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.