Skip to main content

I just deleted a user from my account as they have since left and it deleted all their documents without giving me option to transfer. How do I recove

• 29 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I just deleted a user from my account as they have since left and it deleted all their documents without giving me option to transfer. How do I recove

Hi Vincent thanks for posting in the community! Because this question regarding document transfer deals directly with your account I have moved your post to a private ticket to direct it to the appropriate team.

Please also note that we recently updated our delete/delicense/transfer UI flow. Now if a user doesn't have any diagrams to be transferred then the option to transfer files won't appear. If the user you deleted showed as having created documents but you still didn't get the option to transfer files that means those documents were created in shared folders/team folders and don't need to be transferred anywhere.

If anyone else has questions regarding specific document transfer events please contact us using this form so that we may assist more directly.