Skip to main content

Each time I login to Lucid.app, I suddently remember why I was so annoyed the previous session.
Your endless captchas are so annoying and many of the pictures are of so poor quality one can only guess if there is…. a bicycle there or not.

When I finally think it is over when I click Verify, there you impose another round of captcha.

This is so bloody annoying I’m about to give-up and cancel my licence

Please be sensible about your login process!!

Good day,

We appreciate your feedback, and I apologize for your frustrating experience.  I am asking questions internally to understand how our captcha process works. In the meantime, can you tell me more about how you normally access Lucid.app? Where are you located (I’m wondering if your region has an impact here), do you login on the same browser each time, or do you use incognito? Are you using any type of VPN to access the site? Getting more information will assist me in understanding why captcha is popping up so often for you, as this is not typical. 

To answer your questions :
I log in using email account/password and connect from France
Oddly, since you answered I now log in experiencing a “normal” captcha process

Hi @Fred L

Thank you for the reply! I am glad to here that you are experiencing a normal captcha process now. Do you mind also providing an answer to these questions @Shantel Gillette asked? 

Do you login on the same browser each time, or do you use incognito?

Are you using any type of VPN to access the site? 

To answer your questions :

• I always use the same browser
  • I don’t use the incognito mode
  • I connect via the corporate infra but no client VPN

@Fred L Thank you for your reply! Are you still receiving various captchas when logging in?

No captchas anymore for now

@Fred L, glad you are not experiencing the issue anymore. Please let us know if it comes up again!