Solved

Dynamic Table: Cards not appearing in correct Status column

Badge +1

Hi Lucid Community,

I have a large Dynamic Table with Cards representing activities.  Each card has a Status attribute.

I opened Lucid today and discovered that many of my Cards with the Status “Done” now appear in the Column “To Do”.

I have tried to move the Cards in question back to the “Done” column, however they will not stick in that column and move straight back to “To Do”, please see screenshot below:

Before this issue arose, I created a Team using the new Team Spaces feature.  However, I did not add the Document containing the Active Table to the Team.

Is this a known issue?  Is there any fix / workaround I can use?

Best wishes,

James

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 14 June 2024, 09:49

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @james.cooper, thank you for posting in the community. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with cards and dynamic matrix! Just to confirm, did you notice this happening to this one specific board or have you noticed this with other boards?

Would you mind sharing a document support PIN for the document that you’re experiencing this? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article. This is for internal use only and won’t grant public access to your document, so you can share it directly in this thread.

Thanks for your help and patience! Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Badge +1

Thank you Leianne,

I have sent you a PM with my Support PIN.

Best wishes,

James

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thank you for sharing the PIN, @james.cooper! I’m currently taking a closer look into the issue and will update this thread as soon as I have more information. 

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions in the meantime! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @james.cooper, just sharing a quick update that I’ve reported this issue to our development team. I unfortunately am not able to share any timeline for a fix or solution, but will continue to update this thread as soon as I am able to. 

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. 

Badge +1

Hi @Leianne C , please could you advise if there is any update from the development team?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @james.cooper, unfortunately there have not been any updates yet. I will update this thread as soon as I have more information from the development team. 

Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you have any questions.