Solved

Downloading wrong shapes and lines

• 27 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, I am trying to download my business process created in Lucidchart various shapes, boxes, etc. However, as soon as I download the file, it shows only basic shapes with straight lines without anthing else that was created within the platform. It happens with shapes that are part of “BPM 2.0”.

Do you know what could be the issue, please? I have a paid version, so I have access to the full functionality of Lucidchart.

Thanks,

Jakub

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 29 April 2024, 09:22

View original

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @Jakub K., thank you for posting in the community! To help us better understand the issue you are experiencing, could you please share a description of the download settings (file type, document pages, cropping, quality, etc.) that you selected for the download?

I also recommend checking out this Troubleshooting: Export or print a document article for some troubleshooting steps to try. 

If the issue persists, can you please send a temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Thanks for your help and patience! Please let us know if you have any questions.