Skip to main content

The document tabs are missing in all my folders when using Google Chrome browser. The tabs are visible when using Microsoft Edge. 

Good afternoon,

Thank you for sending this and letting us know. It looks like you’re using Lucidchart on Chrome on a Windows computer? Is that right? I can do some testing to see if I can replicate. 

I got a coworker who has a windows computer to try to replicate, and they were still seeing the pages at the bottom. Could you try minimizing the window from the bottom up to see if it is getting hidden behind your computers dock/menu? Could you also try an incognito browser to see if the issue persists? 

Thanks Chantel, yes, I use a surface pro, and this issue just started happening today in Chrome, it was fine yesterday. I’ll try your suggestion tomorrow, in incognito. I have already tried the other things you suggested. 

Sorry for spelling your name wrong Shantel.

Good morning, 

No worries at all! I’m very interested to find out if incognito works for you. I’ve also brought this up internally to see if we can replicate. 

Thanks for following up. Friday morning it was fixed in Chrome, outside of Incognito, so I didn’t need to try Incognito. Not sure what happened, maybe an update? Thanks again.