Skip to main content

I was reading up on the topic of deactivating a user in Lucid using SCIM and what happens to their data.
The user management faq writes:
Delicense a user  enterprise-tag.png

The account owner or admin on an Enterprise account can delicense a user and reassign their license to another user. The delicensed user will remain on the account as a limited-access user

To get more info I navigated to the link that was provided, but that speak about ‘another user’ who/how/what if not?

Delicense a user

To convert an existing user on your Enterprise account into a limited-access user, you need to delicense them. During this process, their documents will be transferred to another licensed user on the account.

So, what happens to the data of a user when it is deacticated using SCIM?

Found it:

https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/360049430652-Enable-Okta-SAML-and-SCIM-in-Lucid#faq

What happens to documents when I delicense a user via SCIM?

When you delicense or delete a user via SCIM, you must transfer their documents to another user on your Enterprise account. This does not apply when deactivating users.
By default, the account owner will be the recipient of the documents that are automatically transferred upon delicensing or deleting a user.